What is Dailymotion Publisher?Dailymotion Publisher allows website owners to make money via ad impressions by publishing videos on their own websites. And best of all, it's free to use. Since 2012, more than 18,000 Publisher accounts have been created, including MSN Video, Orange, and Yahoo.
Read about Dailymotion Publisher...
- The Next Web - Yahoo has closed a syndication deal with video streaming platform Dailymotion (07/2012)
- Reuters - Dailymotion reaches video syndication deal with Yahoo (07/2012)
- Venture Beat - Number-two video site teams with number-three website, in Dailymotion-Yahoo deal (07/2012)
- Patch - YouTube’s Competitor Establishes Office in Redwood City (04/2012)
- Fierce online videos - Dailymotion sets new syndication strategy, opens California office (12/2011)
- The Huffington Post - Dailymotion Has Syndication Pact With MSN and Others (11/2011)
- Business Insider - Dailymotion Has Syndication Pact with MSN, other Publishers (11/2011)
- PR - Dailymotion Introduces Worldwide Player Syndication Program From Newly‐Opened Silicon Valley Office (11/2011)
209 Hamilton Ave
Palo Alto, California 94301
Landline: +1 (650) 273-9203
140, Boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
Telephone: +33 (0)1 77 35 11 20