Who are we?The Dailymotion Publisher Network is operated by a passionate team located in Palo Alto, California.
When we’re not watching videos on Dailymotion.com, we’re busy creating an online video experience that will not only make your site more enjoyable, but also more profitable.
Our mission is to give you the unique opportunity to enrich your website’s content, as well as earn advertising revenue via the use of our Dailymotion player.
Since the network’s official launch in January 2012, our service has attracted more than 2900 publishers including MSN Video, Orange, Yahoo, Mefeedia etc.
They're talking about the Dailymotion Publisher Network!
- The Next Web - Yahoo has closed a syndication deal with video streaming platform Dailymotion (07/2012)
- Reuters - Dailymotion reaches video syndication deal with Yahoo (07/2012)
- Venture Beat - Number-two video site teams with number-three website, in Dailymotion-Yahoo deal (07/2012)
- Patch - YouTube’s Competitor Establishes Office in Redwood City (04/2012)
- Fierce online videos - Dailymotion sets new syndication strategy, opens California office (12/2011)
- The Huffington Post - Dailymotion Has Syndication Pact With MSN and Others (11/2011)
- Business Insider - Dailymotion Has Syndication Pact with MSN, other Publishers (11/2011)
- PR - Dailymotion Introduces Worldwide Player Syndication Program From Newly‐Opened Silicon Valley Office (11/2011)
291 Alma Street
Palo Alto, California 94301
Landline: +1 (650) 273-9203
140, Boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
Telephone: +33 (0)1 77 35 11 20